Get to know me
I earned my master's degree in Professional and Technical Communication from the University of North Texas in 2020. I took these courses during the my time in the program:
- TECM 5185: Principles of Technical Communication
- TECM 5191: Digital Literacies of for Professional Communicators
- TECM 5195: Editing Technical Documents
- TECM 5280: Designing Technical Documents
- TECM 5170: Grants and Proposals
- TECM 5200: Digital Content Strategies for Communications Professionals
- TECM 5550: Studies in the Teaching of Technical Communication
I am a Marketing coordinator for WSP USA. I develop project data sheets for use in future proposals, design and edit proposals, manage project progress, and develop training materials for my team.
I mainly work on properties and buildings related projects, though I also work with the transportation and energy groups on occasion.
Instructor: TECM 2700: Introduction to Technical Communication
I teach Introduction to Technical Communication at the University of North Texas. The course covers professional style and tone, developing professional documents, working in teams, and planning and executing multi-week projects.
Before I earned my master's degree I worked in the cycling industry. I managed a bike shop, performed Retul bike fits, and sold bike from Specialized, Giant, Cannondale, Pivot, Orbea, and Scott.
I also coordinated community events where I organized routes, appointed ride leaders, and lead rides up to 100 miles long.